The Godfather Stiletto Knife Classic Italian Style Switchblade Automatic Knives - KRIS - 9". The handle features Acrylic or Wood top and bottom scales. The push button quickly deploys the Silver Mirror Finished wavy blade, then use the pivot bolster to close and secure with the front mounted safety. Available in multiple colors.
The kris or keris, is an Indonesian asymmetrical dagger famous for its distinctive wavy blade. Keris is also a symbol of power and of ethnic pride in most communities in Southeast Asia. Kris is also one of the weapons commonly used in Pencak Silat martial art, which is also native to the region.
***UPGRADED SPRING*** Our best fit and finish yet, no more blocky corners! Super smooth, rounded handle scales with our Strongest Leaf-Spring opening. These will still lock, being held from any orientation... but hang on! This classic will jump right out of your hands if you're not careful!
- Classic Stiletto
- KRISS Blade: Wavy snake-like edge, 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle: Stainless Steel with Rounded Wood or Acrylic scales
- Riveted Spring Pin (won't fall out)
- Front mounted sliding Safety Lock
- Weight: 4.5oz
- Overall Length: 8.75" Blade Length: 3.75" Handle Length: 5"
- Nylon Sheath Included