- King Arthur Medieval Knights Dagger
- Nice piece to add to your collection!
- Cast metal design across guard, pommel, and scabbard.
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Cast Metal Scabbard
- Overall Length 13.5" inches
- Contact us if you have questions!
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
First off, this dagger isn't sharp. Out of the box it's just a piece of stainless steel. Realistically you could sharpen it if you'd like but it's not really practical to use anyway so the dull edge isn't a problem. Also the rest of the knife is just molded plastic as far as I can tell. It's still high quality and is comfortable to hold. The sheathe is solid and holds the blade tightly. As a display piece I highly recommend it but don't plan to defend yourself with it. As if anyone would use a medieval dagger for self defense anyway.